What a Wonderful Summer

Endless lightning, afternoon raining, crazy AC bill, heat and humid, everything around me reminds me this is the dog days of summer in Florida. Moving around the corner, the final week on the way, and everything looks like mixed up together. I suffer, sweat and exhausted, but I believe I will be the survivor like a hero in the movie.

This class gave me a lot of opportunities to play and discover web 2.0 tools and social media features. And also brought a lot of new experiences for me. In the discussion board, we talked a lot of different topics related to the social media and web 2.0. Different perspectives, ideas, and points from classmates were always blown my mind. Through RSS, I was able to track almost every classmates' posts. Everyone has its own style and different point of interest, I can find a lot of fresh views through reading posts. Every week, I can play with different new web 2.0 and social media tools. Some of them are totally new to me. I can learn how to use them and I can think about how to embed these tools into the future instructional design. Of course, the project not only allowed me to imagine without the boards but also allowed me to create, criticize, and analyze in many ways.

I guess this might be the last post for Web 2.0 class. There is a good saying that misery can be accompanied with happiness. Although I feel tired and exhausted, I learned so much and discovered a lot in the web 2.0 word in such a short 6 weeks! I guess that probably the part of the joy and part of the process. 

Anyway, I will remember this wonderful summer and all the joys that web 2.0 world brought to me.


Comments

  1. It was great following you!! you had some really insightful articles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure to have you here! Looking forward to share more ideas in ISLT program!

      Delete
  2. I am glad you enjoy this class a lot. I always enjoy reading your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoyed the tools we explored and the community we formed (though I did not enjoy the heat and humidity of another Florida summer, like you mentioned!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July, Nationalism and Social Media

Protect your Personal Property is important in Web 2.0 era!

Begin “Blog Story”