First Impressions of RSS Reader

I never heard about RSS Reader before taking this class. I know that sounds like I was the one left behind the tech trends. But thanks to the class, I can catch them again.

I spent several hours to play with RSS Reader yesterday. So, today, this post is about my first impressions of "Feedreader."

Feedreader provides two options at the welcome page for you, one is "Feedreader online," the another is "Feedreader Observe." "Feedreader online" is what people usually use to view RSS subscriptions online. "Feedreader Observe" use to preview any site's RSS feed before subscribing to it and find alternative news sources. 

I chose to use "Feedreader online" directly. It's easy to sign in with your Gmail or Facebook account, or you can sign up with your email separately. After signing into the page, even if the designer did not set up a simple user guide, I can easily understand how to use it. A big "Add a new feed" green button leads you to create a new feed. You just need to simply add the website or blog URLs, "Feedreader online" will do the rest of the things for you. I can keep up with all the newest information on websites and blogs I followed after setting up the RSS. Also, I can mark the news as read or not.

So far, I enjoy my user experience with Feedreader. If "Feedreader" could allow their user set up the skin theme, that could increase the user experience significantly.

I also found another RSS Reader online if you want to try some different.

Praised for its easy reading experience. The official website claimed it is the easiest way to follow news from your favorite website and blog. But it will charge you $2 per month after 14 days free experience. I don't want to spend money on that, but I like its interfacial design.

In general, if you are blog or news fanatic who want to collect as much information as you can, RSS Readers can make your life easier. They will help you to save time and energy of having to visit each site individually. Don't forget to find one RSS Reader that truly match your lifestyle; your life would be change!

If you like my blog, or if you have any questions about my posts. Please leave any comments to me! Thank you for reading, and see you here next time!

Comments

  1. Nice! Seems Feedreader is easier than Diggreader. Did you ever encounter problems when you put in URLs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not meet any problems yet, but what kind of the challenges have you encountered? Would you mind sharing them more accurate?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July, Nationalism and Social Media

What a Wonderful Summer

Begin “Blog Story”